Hi! I’m Shelby, a Registered Dietitian based in Boston, MA, who takes a no-nonsense approach to helping you reach your nutrition goals. Oftentimes, my clients don't need me to tell them WHAT
to eat, they need me to help them shift their mentality, remove barriers to change, and figure out HOW
to eat. If you struggle with an "all or nothing" mentality or feel as though you are wrapped up in an endless cycle of dieting, let me help you learn to take control of your health again. I will meet you where you are in your journey to assist with any or all of the following:
- Learning how to whip up quick, healthy meals
- Navigate travel eating and dining out
- Break the diet mentality cycle
- Provide clarity on the wealth of nutrition information out there
- Learning how to eat intentionally and mindfully
- Find satisfaction from food
- Learn how to listen to and respect your body
- Get organized with meals
My goal is to give you the tools and education you need in order to build or rebuild
healthy habits that may have been pushed aside or forgotten about in order to achieve a balanced lifestyle.
You ARE NOT TOO BUSY
to make yourself a priority and start focusing on living a healthier, better life.
Let me help you create a life full of healthier choices. Schedule your consultation today to get started!
Thank you so much for visiting my page and letting me embark on this journey with you!
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
- M.S. Human Nutrition and Metabolism Research, Boston University 2017
- ACEND Accredited Dietetic Internship, Simmons University 2013
- Licensed Dietitian, Boston, MA 2013
- B.S. Nutrition Science and Dietetics, Syracuse University 2012
- Massachusetts Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Awards Chair